Historic Marker Text
Year Approved
Location
City/Town
AUDREY MUNSON
1891-1996. HERALDED AS
WORLD’S MOST FAMOUS MODEL
IN EARLY 20TH CENTURY. POSED
FOR MANY SCULPTURES AND
CIVIC MONUMENTS. BURIED HERE.
WILLIAM G. POMEROY FOUNDATION 2015
2016 4233 St. Rt. 104                

Lat 43.4793569 Long -76.31343879
New Haven
ON THIS SITE  
RICHARDSON THEATER 1895-1945
HOSTED MOVIES, CONCERTS,
CIVIC EVENTS. BUILT BY LOCAL
ATTORNEY & ENTREPRENEUR
MAXWELL B. RICHARDSON.
WILLIAM G. POMEROY FOUNDATION 2016
2016 East First and Oneida Street             

Lat 43.456261620 Long -76.507089614
Oswego
RURAL CEMETERY
BEGUN CA. 1820
MEDAL OF HONOR RECIPIENTS
DR. MARY WALKER, 1ST FEMALE
RECIPIENT, AND JAMES H. LEE
INTERRED AT THIS SITE
WILLIAM G. POMEROY FOUNDATION 2014
2014 Cemetery Road

Lat N43° 25' 31.22" Long W76° 33' 2.36"
Oswego
ALFRED HOUSE
CA 1807 FRAME & PLANK HOUSE
EARLY CHURCH, SCHOOL, AND
MASONIC MEETINGS WERE HELD
IN THE HOUSE OWNED & BUILT
BY SHUBAL & LUCINDA ALFRED.
WILLIAM G. POMEROY FOUNDATION 2012
2012 3431 Main St

Lat N43° 27' 41.20" Long W76° 14' 42.46"
Mexico
THE ACADEMY
SITE OF SCHOOL SINCE CA.
1820.  INCORPORATED AS THE
RENSSELAER OSWEGO ACADEMY
IN 1826, NAME CHANGED TO
THE MEXICO ACADEMY IN 1845.
WILLIAM G. POMEROY FOUNDATION 2012
2012 3340 Main Street

Lat N43° 27' 35.55" Long W76° 14' 5.50"
Mexico
HISTORIC HOUSES
THE TAVERN BUILT CIRCA 1810
BY JOHN VANBUREN
THE PILLARS BUILT 1847
BY DAVID VANBUREN
WILLIAM G. POMEROY FOUNDATION
2011 Rt. 57 Intersection of Great
Bear Road and Hawthorne Rd.

Lat N43° 15' 56.41" Long W76° 21' 4.98"
Fulton