Congregation B’nai Israel of Fleischmanns NYS Historic Marker Dedication
Sunday, June 13th, 2021 2:00pm to 3:00pm
B'Nai Israel Synagogue Building: 347 Wagner Ave, Fleischmanns, NY
A dedication ceremony for a new NYS Historic Roadside Marker commemorating the B’Nai Israel Synagogue will be held in Fleischmanns, NY. The unveiling will begin at 2:00 p.m. at the B’Nai Israel Synagogue Building.
FOUNDED IN 1918 BY JEWISH
FARMERS & BUSINESSMEN FROM
FLEISCHMANNS & THE CATSKILLS
AS A SYNAGOGUE FOR WORSHIP.
BUILDING FUNDS RAISED 1919.
WILLIAM G. POMEROY FOUNDATION 2020