Mineral Spring NYS Marker Dedication
The Anderson Falls Heritage Society will host a dedication ceremony of its “Mineral Spring” historic marker on Saturday, May 4. The marker commemorates the site of a mineral spring that was used for medicinal purposes and later commercialized and sold in molded bottles as Dietade. Following the dedication, a reception with light refreshments will be held at the Heritage House Museum at 96 Clinton St., Keeseville, NY.
WATER FROM THIS SPRING
WAS USED MEDICINALLY & LATER
SOLD IN MOLDED BOTTLES AS
DIETADE, FLAT OR SPARKLING,
FROM 1914 TO 1942.
WILLIAM G. POMEROY FOUNDATION 2019