- Grant Recipient
- 59 South Street, Marcellus, NY
- 42.976158, -76.340016
Marcellus Historical Society
Dan Bradley arrived in Marcellus from Connecticut and erected this house about 1800. In 1807 Bradley became Onondaga County’s first judge as well as the prosperous owner of a sawmill and a significant amount of property in the southeastern part of the Village. The home changed ownership several time before being acquired by the Kate and Steve Webb who restored the structure, culminating in its placement on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.