1844 INN BUILT BY JOHN AND
JACOB ROUNDS AS STOPOVER
FOR DROVERS. SCENE OF MANY
ROUNDS HOME AFTER 1855
WILLIAM G. POMEROY FOUNDATION 2013
This historic inn built in 1844 by John and Jacob Rounds, was a stopover for Drovers traveling through New York State. By 1855 it was a home for the Rounds family. Drovers Inn was designated to the National Register of Historic Places in 2010.