- Grant Recipient
- 20 E Utica St, Oswego, NY 13126, USA
- 43.452259, -76.510408
Heritage Foundation of Oswego County
BUILT CA. 1849 AS PART OF
FACILITIES SERVING OSWEGO
& SYRACUSE RAILROAD
THAT FIRST RAN DOWN
WEST UTICA STREET IN 1848.
WILLIAM G. POMEROY FOUNDATION 2019
The Oswego & Syracuse Railroad Company completed its rail line to Oswego in 1848. It was running freight to this location in 1849, probably the year this building was built. The line carried passengers and freight. Its railroad tracks are believed to have been removed in 1983.