- Grant Recipient
- 3 N State St, Nunda, NY 14517, USA
- 42.5796459, -77.94211200000001
Nunda Historical Society
EARLY NAME OF SETTLEMENT.
SQUARE LAID OUT BY 1830.
ORIGINAL ROW BUILDINGS
BUILT BEFORE 1840.
VILLAGE INCORPORATED 1839
WILLIAM G. POMEROY FOUNDATION 2014
“Nunda Valley” was the early name for what is now the Village of Nunda. The village square was laid out by 1830. The row buildings that still stand on the eastern side of the square (Merchants Row) and those on the western side (Farmer’s Exchange) were built in the 1830s.