- Grant Recipient
- State Hwy 38 & Stone School Rd, Fleming, NY 13021, USA
- 42.867968, -76.53358
Town of Fleming
Constructed using local stone in 1858, the District #7 School became known as the Stone School. The land was provided by the Peterson family, but was not formally deeded over, and reverted to private property after the school’s closure in 1945. In the early 1900s, School District #7 became District #6. Beginning with the 1945/1946 school year, local students were transported to schools in Auburn. The original school building is now part of a private residence.