- Grant Recipient
- Congress & McLallen Streets, Trumansburg, NY
- 42.543256, -76.661542
Trumansburg Conservatory of Fine Arts, Inc.
DESIGNED AND CONSTRUCTED IN
1851 BY DANIEL ELMORE,
MINISTER & CARPENTER.
HOUSED 2ND BAPTIST CHURCH
AND SOCIETY OF ULYSSES.
WILLIAM G. POMEROY FOUNDATION 2016
This Greek Revival style building was built in 1851 and first served as a home for the Second Baptist Society of Ulysses. In 1982, the building became the home of the Trumansburg Conservatory of Fine Arts. It was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2001.