DALTON RR DEPOT
- Grant Recipient
- Depot and North Street, Nunda, NY
- 42.541645, -77.951412
Nunda Historical Society
This railroad line originally started as the Attica & Hornellsville railroad, then became the Buffalo & New York City railroad by the time it was completed. Later, it was called the New York, Lake Erie & Western railroad, a part of the Erie Railroad system. The railroad led to the growth of the community and the depot served as the focal point of Dalton for many years. The last day of operation as a railroad station was June 15, 1959.