- Grant Recipient
Industry & Commerce
- 93 South Ave, Pleasant Valley, NY 12569, USA
- 41.744838, -73.822111
Town of Pleasant Valley
A deed from the year 1763 shows that mills were established on this site. In 1815 the mill complex was destroyed by fire. It was rebuilt and destroyed for a second time by fire in 1994. In 2002, the last remaining building, an office/store was renovated by the Town Pleasant Valley to serve as the offices for the town historian and deputy historian. The mill complex area was dedicated as a town park, Mill Site Memorial Park, in 2004.