PADDY HILL SCHOOL
- Grant Recipient
- 1801 Lata Road, Rochester, NY
- 43.252732, -77.659526
Greece Historical Society
On this site stood the District No. 5 School, also known as Paddy Hill School. The school district was established in 1823. The original site of the school house was purchased for $50 on October 1, 1839. This school served the community of Greece, NY for 90 years until it was destroyed by fire in 1929. A new building was built in 1930. By the 1950s a new No. 5 School opened and officially changed its name to the Paddy Hill School.