SPRING MILL POND
- Grant Recipient
Industry & Commerce
- 8 Factory St, Union Springs, NY 13160, USA
- 42.841331, -76.69373999999999
Frontenac Museum & Historical Society
Prior to 1842 a carding mill, grist mill, and saw mill operated at this pond. In the 1850s and 1860s, there was a tannery. Circa 1902 a creamery facility was established by the Aurora Elgin Creamery Company. Later it was operated under other names, including the Union Springs Elgin Creamery and the Finger Lakes Creamery.