ST. PETER’S UCC
- Grant Recipient
- 1460 Orchard Park Road, West Seneca, NY
- 42.81191, -78.762392
West Seneca Historical Society
On this site in 1857, a group of German immigrants completed the construction of St. Peter’s United Church of Christ. Services were conducted in German until 1929. In 1980, the Church was moved to a new location and the church still stands today.