- Grant Recipient
- Spafford Corners, in front of church bell on Rt. 41 @ intersection of Rt. 41 & Bacon Hill Road, Spafford, NY
- 42.804498, -76.264946
Town of Spafford
This steeple bell was originally hung in the Spafford Union Meeting House near this site in the hamlet of Spafford Corners. According to the 1878 History of Onondaga County, New York by W.W. Clayton, the church had an organ and a steeple bell. Markings on the bell show is was made by the McNeely & Kimberly Foundry in Troy, NY, in 1874.