WGPFoundation.org Enhances Focus on “Celebrating History” and “Beating Blood Cancer”
SYRACUSE, NY – The William G. Pomeroy Foundation is kicking off 2019 with a redesigned website at wgpfoundation.org that offers a modern look and feel, with streamlined navigation, fresh content and several new features.
The Pomeroy Foundation, a private, grant-making foundation, has two main initiatives: helping people celebrate their community’s history and making a difference in the lives of those facing a blood cancer diagnosis. The Foundation’s new website was built by The Lab Creative, a Syracuse-based design studio.
Highlights of the redesigned site include:
- Built using responsive web design, making it mobile-friendly and compatible across devices and screen sizes
- One-stop-shop landing pages for the various historic marker grant programs, including directions on applying for grants and eligibility
- Searchable historic marker database and interactive map with individual webpages for all Pomeroy Foundation markers and plaques
- A section dedicated to joining the bone marrow registry and beating blood cancer
- A page on applying for Pomeroy Foundation grants, as well as a custom database covering the Foundation’s recently awarded grants
For information about the Pomeroy Foundation’s historic signage grant programs, visit: https://www.wgpfoundation.org/history/. To learn more about joining the bone marrow registry, visit: https://www.wgpfoundation.org/life/.
About the Pomeroy Foundation
The William G. Pomeroy Foundation is a private foundation established in 2005. The Foundation is committed to supporting the celebration and preservation of community history; and to raising awareness, supporting research and improving the quality of care for patients and their families who are facing a blood cancer diagnosis. To date, the Foundation has awarded nearly 800 grants for historic signage in New York State and beyond. Visit: wgpfoundation.org
# # #
William G. Pomeroy Foundation