- Grant Recipient
- 3980 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14226, USA
- 42.9639446, -78.8034957
Town of Amherst
This cemetery was established in the early 19th century from what was most likely an initial family burial plot. The last burial was in 1904. By the 1866 a church stood here known as the Union Church, or Free Church. In 1950 a house was built which isolated the cemetery and made it inaccessible. This spurred town residents to seek to move the cemetery, which the town did in 1952-1956, to nearby Skinnerville Cemetery (which was established in the 1840s).