FORMER CHURCH

Program
NYS Historic
Subject
Religion
Location
355 State Highway 80, Otselic, NY
Lat/Long
42.723619, -75.71847
Grant Recipient
Otselic Valley Fishing & Heritage Association
Historic Marker

FORMER CHURCH

Inscription

FORMER CHURCH
CONSTRUCTED CA. 1862 AS THE
SECOND METHODIST EPISCOPAL
CHURCH OF OTSELIC.
THE CHURCH CLOSED IN 1993
AND WAS SOLD IN 1994.
WILLIAM G. POMEROY FOUNDATION 2017

This former church building in the hamlet of Otselic, historically known as North Otselic, is privately owned.