EARLY SETTLER ELI LESUER
BOUGHT THIS PROPERTY 1834.
ELECTED 1ST TOWN ASSESSOR 1825,
SCHOOL COMMISSIONER 1834,
AND PATH MASTER 1846.
WILLIAM G. POMEROY FOUNDATION 2013
In 1834, local resident and community leader Eli Lesuer bought the property where the Lesuer family home now stands. Eli Lesuer was elected the 1st Town Assessor in 1825 and additionally served as a School Commissioner in 1834 and as Path Master in 1846.