- Grant Recipient
- 302 Court Street, Little Valley, NY
- 42.251445, -78.80107
Citizens Advocating Memorial Preservation
The Cattaraugus County Memorial Building was first conceptualized in 1908 and dedicated in 1914 to honor those from Cattaraugus County who served in the Civil War. Architects for the structure were Freeburg and Fidler of Jamestown, NY. Over the years, the building has housed the County Board of Elections and a museum. It was acquired in 2017 by Citizens Advocating Memorial Preservation, Inc. who plan its restoration so it may continue as a memorial to those who served.